Monday, October 8, 2012

Homecoming Mum

This is the first year Ryan will be attending Homecoming, so I asked my Mother-In-Law to help me make a mum.  She has a lot of previous experience and she said yes she would help me.  Last weekend, my Mom and I went all over BCS visiting every craft store in town to get supplies.  It was difficult because Ryan's school is new and the stores did not have his colors in stock.  I found a homecoming supply store online at the Woodlands, so Saturday, Luther, Ryan and I went down there to find the rest of the supplies we needed.  After a family dinner on Sunday, Honey and I spent the afternoon making Ryan's mum and it turned out amazing! Thanks for all of your help Honey, I couldn't have done it without you!







I hope Bri likes it as much as we do!




1 comment: