Friday, August 9, 2013

Downtown Bryan-First Friday

Last Friday evening, Luther, Ryan and I went to our First Friday ever.  In Bryan, they have these celebrations downtown the first Friday evening of each month.  It has been going on sometime now, but we just have not made it there yet.  Other than being blazing hot outside, we had a nice time.  We walked up and down the streets and stopped at a few shops, we ran into friends who were also out and we ate dinner at Must Be Heaven.  I tried a French Dip sandwich for the first time and it was Heaven! 

I am sure we will go to other First Fridays, but hopefully when it is a bit cooler.  I really want to go in December when they are celebrating the holiday season.  I hear they have horse buggy rides. I'm up for that! I will also love to see the Christmas lights and decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment