Sunday, September 23, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

Today is Luther and my 17th wedding anniversary.  We started out the weekend Friday evening by going to the CSHS football game.  It was so bad, we lost 42-0.  The team we played had 23 returning seniors and they were huge.  Our guys tried to hang, but it was hard to watch. I felt sorry for them.  It was no match for our poor freshman and sophomores.  

Saturday, Luther and I spent the afternoon looking for Ryan's birthday present.  He turns 16 on Thursday.  We spent the evening at home hanging out and watching the Aggies win 70-14. Luther made some awesome chicken tacos.

Today we hung out watching the red zone and checking our fantasy football teams. I might actually pull off a win this week.  Luther took Ryan to the gym to work on some wrestling and when he got back he helped me finish my latest pinterest project.  I made decorative upholstered panels for the wall. I sure do love pinterest and the great ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment