Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

On Thanksgiving, we went to Luther's Aunt Hilda's house.  All of the family was there and it was a nice peaceful time.  I was really excited about going this year because I really wanted to get out of town.

Friday, Luther had to work, so I spent the day getting my laundry caught up and some housework.  I had intended to work on the office some more, but that never worked out.  I need to get that finished so I can start on even more projects around the house. My head is full of so many ideas thanks to Pinterest.  Maybe this weekend...

Saturday, Luther had to work again and Ryan and I went to his school to watch a football playoff game.  Our friend, Gary Clack was here because his son's team is in the playoffs.  They are from Georgetown and the team was 11-0, now 12-0.  The game was very exciting because the other team was also undefeated.  Luther met us up at the field after work and Gary came over to watch part of the Aggie game with us before he headed home.  It was nice to visit with him.  The Aggies, yep they won again and Johnny Manziel is in the hunt for the Heisman.  If he wins, he will be the first freshman ever to win it. Go Johnny Football!

Sunday, we just kind of hung around the house and watched football and movies.  Ryan came down with a cold, so we were pumping him full of meds and vitamins.  It has been a battle this week getting him healthy because his first wrestling match is today.  I think he feels much much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment