Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

Tonight we are going to Luther's parent's house to finish Christmas.  Clay and Colleen were in Michigan for Christmas this past week, so we are all going out there to give the kids gifts.  We are playing white elephant again because they missed it Christmas day.  This past year has had its ups and downs, but I am happy I had such a wonderful time with my family and friends.  For the most part, it has been a healthy year and I look forward to 2013 being even better.  I know the country is in a mess, but I can make good choices and keep my family safe from the "fiscal cliff."  I am a child of God and I have faith and trust that he will take care of my family and me.  I may not be rich monetarily, but I am rich in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment