Monday, December 3, 2012

Bryan Duals Tournament

Saturday was the Bryan Duals at Bryan High School.  Ryan had to be at CSHS at 8AM and we had to be at Bryan High at 10AM.  Honey, Papa, Lindsay, Brandon, Carl and Jackie Perry all showed up at the meet.  It was exciting to have everyone there.  I volunteered to help take pictures for Cougar Club and I think I was just a tad bit excited because I took over 1000 pictures.  I tried really hard to get everyone that wrestled and some of the shots were amazing!

Ryan lost his first match, then won his second by forfeit. He did really well, just couldn't pull it off.  His third match was with Consol and it was very exciting, but he lost that one too.  The third match was with Bryan and he lost as well. He did really good and lasted a while in each match.  He just has to realize, he is still a Sophomore and those other boys he is going up against are Seniors and Juniors and have more experience and strength.  We were super proud of him and I know he will get more wins this year.  He has improved so much and has nothing to be upset about even when he loses.







No comments:

Post a Comment