Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Plumbing and Wrestling Update

Well, our leak is finally fixed and this past weekend Luther put up new sheet rock to cover all the holes in the walls and ceiling.  Last night he did the first round of sanding, so maybe next weekend I can paint?  I will be super glad when this whole process is completed.

Tomorrow is Ryan's district meet. He is seeded 4th and has to finish 4th or higher to continue on to regional's.  Luther and I were both able to get the day off work and Honey and Papa are going with us.  If they do not finish the tournament tomorrow, it will continue on Thursday.  It would be awesome if Ryan made it to regional's his sophomore year. Go Ryan!

3 comments:

  1. Why was there a leak in your house? Although I’m glad it was fixed immediately. Did you let a plumber fix the issue or did you do it yourself? I’m interested how everything happened and how it was fixed. You see, I’m kind of in a dilemma right now about our plumbing too, but my trusty plumber should be here soon to fix it for me. +Javier Hallum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a plumber fix the leak and the pipes. We repaired the drywall ourselves.

      Delete
  2. There was a slow leak in a pipe at the base of our slab related to the hot water heater. It was located behind our master bedroom closet. The plumber cut off the water supply to the pipe that was leaking and re-routed it.

    ReplyDelete