Monday, February 18, 2013

Middle of February!

Wow! I have not been doing a great job of blogging. It's the middle of February and this is my first post.  Let's see...my house is just about back to normal after the pipe fiasco and I even got rid of stuff taking up room, so yay for the good from it.  

This coming weekend my parents are coming down for a visit, so that's exciting! They will even get to see Ryan in his first track meet on Saturday.  

This past Saturday, Ryan and I went to Garrett and Payton's birthday party.  It was a nice time with family.  Luther could not go because he was working.  But, Saturday evening we went to Icehouse on Lake Bryan with Lindsay and Brandon for dinner.  I love their burgers!

I think that pretty much sums up what's been going on at the O'Banion house, so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment