Wednesday, May 28, 2014

August 2013 Highlights

So, because I did not post anything since last August, I will have to post the highlights month by month. I hope I don't miss anything...

August 20, I stopped to take a picture of G. Rollie White on campus because they were tearing it down to make way for the new Kyle Field.



August 21-24, We went to Plano to spend some time with my parents.  Luther had a company meeting to attend and we decided to make it a mini vacation after his meeting to see my parents and go to the Allen outlet mall to get Ryan some back to school clothes.  

August 26, This was Ryan's first day back to school and the start of his Junior year.

August 30, We went to our first MMA live fight.  Our friend, was fighting. Miguel did not win, but it was fun to go to a live fight.  Not sure if I could handle Ryan being an MMA fighter, so glad he wants to be a Firefighter!

Miguel getting ready to fight.
That's pretty much it for August, now on to September...

No comments:

Post a Comment