Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pictures from OSU Wrestling Camp- Summer 2013

I have not added to my blog since last August.  I am going to spend time this week posting all that has happened since August 2013.  Here it is, the last week of Ryan's junior year in high school and I did not post anything about his junior year, which was really exciting. Shame on me!

First, here are some pictures from wrestling camp at OSU last year, which was promised in my last post:


Coach John Smith of OSU

OSU Wrestling Championship flags hanging in the Arena


Jordon Oliver and another OSU wrestler talking to the campers


Jordan Oliver-OSU wrestler-He's a big deal!
The group doing push ups and I got a great shot of Ryan


Coach Smith and OSU wrestlers giving demonstations

Ryan and his camp leader

Ryan in front of Boone Pickens Stadium off the balcony of the arena.

Last day, mini tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment