Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Break

Next week is Spring Break and Ryan will be off school the whole week.  He already informed me he will be hanging out with his friends.  The University is giving us Thursday and Friday off, so I will have a four day weekend.  Luther is working open to close all week at his job because his boss took off for the week.


This got me thinking, I have been pinning many organization ideas from Pinterest.  I just LOVE that sight!  I think I might take this opportunity to get my  home office in order.  Believe me, it needs all the help it can get.


Not only is it our office, it is my craft room and it is full to the brim.  I think with all the awesome ideas I have gathered, I can make it organized and even great looking.


I will let you know how that goes.  Sometimes before I go on vacation, I have grand plans, but I end up tossing them out and doing something else.  We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment