Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break!

Today is Spring Break for mommy!  I have the next 4 days off work.  Ryan has been off school since Monday.  We are not really planning anything exciting because Luther still has to work all week.  In fact, today I am planning on getting all my laundry done and maybe start on some projects around the house that I have been looking forward to doing.


Ryan has not been feeling well the past 2 days.  He has a spring cold, so we have been dealing with that and I feel sorry for him because it is his break.  He has been hanging around the house the past 2 days trying to feel better.  My plan was to go see my in-laws for a bit, but we can't go until Ryan is over this stuff. 


I plan on finishing recovering my dining room chairs.  I only have 2 left to finish.  I want to empty Ryan's closet and move his shelf up and add another hanging bar.  His closet is small and if he had another bar, he could fit all his things in there nicely.  Then I want to start working on cleaning out the office.  That will be a huge undertaking, but I know I can break it down into sections and it won't seem so bad.  The saying goes...chew the elephant one bite at a time....


I plan on reserving some me time as well.  I want to get a pedicure this week, which will be an awesome treat for me.  I got a gift certificate for Christmas and have been hanging on to it for when the sandal weather arrives.  It's almost here, in Texas anyway.  I also want to put a dent on my reading list.  I have some series to finish and some new ones to start.  We'll see how all that goes, after all, there are only 4 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment