Sunday, May 6, 2012

Busy, but Amazing Weekend!

This past weekend was a very busy, but fun filled weekend.  First, Friday night, Luther and I went to watch some friends play softball in Bryan for the Budweiser Tournament.  The game was at 7, which they won, but the next time they played was at midnight, so needless to say, we did not go to that game.


Ryan was not with us because he was at his buddy's house, who just got his driver's license, yep it's about to start....  Anyway, they hung out after school and then went to the late movies.  


Luther and I had time to go to the game and meet up with Brandon and Lindsay for dinner and get home in time to wait up for Ryan.  


Saturday morning, I met up with my friend, Carol, at Starbucks.  We sat outside and had a great time for over 3 hours. It was a wonderful time together and I love having girl time!  Then, I went home and picked up Ryan and Moose to go to Raven's Birthday party (you can read about this and see pictures in my earlier post).


Today, we were invited to watch the NASCAR race with Bobby and Dianne at their house.  It was another fun afternoon even though none of the drivers we cheer for won.  Now after this great weekend, all I have to figure out is when I am going to get my laundry done!







No comments:

Post a Comment