Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yes, I Went to a Dog's Birthday Party!

Saturday I went to my sis-in-law's dog's birthday party. And yes I did say a dog's birthday party.  It was at the dog park in College station and Ryan and I went along with our dog Moose.  It was Raven's first birthday and there was a dog cake for the dogs and a people cake for the people.  There was all the makings of a real birthday party with a banner, party hats and presents.  There were about 6 dogs at the part and many more people.  It was my first ever dog party and there was no way I was missing it. I had to see what this was all about. I even took pictures to prove this really happened.


The Birthday Banner!

Raven (The Birthday Dog) and Moose (My Dog)-They are cousins!

Miller-One of the doggie guests!

Moose getting fitted for his party hat!

Moose smiling for the camera!

Raven's doggie cake!

Raven waiting for us to sing Happy Birthday! Yes, we did!

The human guests!

Lindsay cutting the doggie cake! The people cake was the round one!

Raven enjoying her cake!

Last but not lease, Raven opened her gifts!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I just need to know one thing...what was the doggie cake made of????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut Butter, Carrots, Honey. It was some dog cake recipe my sis in law found. My dog wouldn't eat it. I guess he is a meat lover. haha :)

    ReplyDelete