Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a super nice day for me.  First, my sweet husband cooked me breakfast in bed.  I ate and got up and we had some things to do before him, Ryan and I went to meet the family at Rosa's for Mother's Day dinner.  We had a very nice time at dinner wishing Honey a Happy Mother's Day.


When we got home I called my Mom to wish her a Happy Mother's day and found out she had a nice day too.  Then, Luther and I watched some TV together and My Aunt Carol surprised me with a call from California to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.  That was so awesome of her.


She will be driving to Texas in June and Ryan and I will be going up to Plano to spend time with her while she is here.  We are both super excited about the trip!


I hope all my family and friends had a wonderful Mother's day with their families like I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment