Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The 4th of July!

Today was an awesome day! In the morning, I caught up on some laundry and did some tidying up the house.  Around noon, Ryan and I went to the grocery store to get a few things.  Then, Ryan asked me to stop at Wal-Mart so he could buy 21 Jump Street.


Luther got off early at work and was home a little after 2:00.  We decided to go swimming because I had been dying to get in the pool all morning.  He read the instructions on his iduck and we had it in the pool with us.  That thing is awesome!  


Around 5:00 we decided to watch 21 Jump Street.  That movie was hilarious and I loved the line "I'm wearing skinny jeans, so it's the same thing."  Guess you will have to see it to know what I am talking about. Hehe!


After the movie, Luther grilled burgers and dogs.  I had a burger and it was yummy.  We watched Safe House while we were eating and it was another good movie.


I don't really like when the 4th falls in the middle of the week, but on the other hand, it was nice working 2 days, then off and then only having to work 2 more days. This coming weekend will be busy because we are celebrating Luther's Birthday, but it will be another great time.  More to come on this weekend and Happy 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment