Sunday, July 1, 2012

Luther's 40th Birthday!

Saturday, Ryan and I got back from Plano around 4:30 p.m.  We wanted to get home to spend time with Luther for his 40th Birthday. He decided he wanted to go eat at Freddy's.  It's a new burger place in Bryan.  The burgers were really good and we decided to get custard for desert.  It was really good, but I could not finish mine, but I enjoyed what I did eat.


Ryan and I gave Luther and iduck for his birthday.  His iphone plugs into an egg and it transmits to a yellow duck which floats in water, so now he can enjoy his music in the pool without worrying if his phone will get wet.  He liked it and I think Ryan and I will get the benefits of this gift as well. haha!


He also opened my parents' gift to him. New colored t-shirts! Now he can get rid of some of his grungy ones!


1 comment: