Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2nd Track Meet

This past weekend, Ryan's track meet was in Troy, Texas which is a minimum 2 hour drive.  Luther had to work, so I decided to stay home.  Also, I was not ready to sit out in the sun again.  I had fever blisters and peeling from the weekend before.  I decided to stay home and get some things done.  Of course, Ryan got to do hurdles and place.  He placed fourth in his heat for the 110 hurdles and finished 6th overall.  This was awesome, because this is the first time ever he has ran track or done hurdles.  I texted him about the 300 hurdles and he said he fell flat on his face over the first hurdle, so glad I missed THAT! He was ok and I did not see any marks on his face when he got home, so all is good.  His next track meet is Friday in Giddings, so I won't be able to go to that one.  But the one after will be in Caldwell on a Saturday and I am planning on going to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment