Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello Black Hair

Last Monday, Ryan went back to school after Spring Break and his principle called us wanting us to get rid of his colored hair by today.  We complied, but it was disappointing because we found out later that there are several girls at school with colored hair and they are allowed to have it.  We didn't put up a fight because we didn't want it to be taken out on Ryan at school.  He is an A-B student and doesn't get in trouble, so we let it go.  Still, the double standard makes me mad. 

Ryan decided, he wanted black hair, so we got a haircut from my friend Laura and then she told me what to do so I could dye it at home.  It turned out ok, but I will be glad when his beautiful strawberry blond grows back.  I told him if he wants to color his hair, he will need to do it during his summer breaks. Haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment