Sunday, June 24, 2012

Family BBQ!

Today we had a family BBQ at Mom and Dad's house. It was so much fun, but we missed having Jeff and Luther here.  Jeff had a softball commitment, but came to the house after his game and of course Luther is stuck back in College Station. We even took a family photo and Heather said something about photo shopping Jeff and Luther in...hahaha!


Moose got to meet his cousin Piper.  Piper is twice the size of Moose, but is a puppy and wanted to play very badly with Moose, but he would have none of that.  It was really cute and Piper just didn't want to give up.






I think if they had more time to get to know each other, they would be friends.  I know Piper liked Moose. I just think Moose was a little overwhelmed by Piper.


It was a fantastic day together.  I wish I lived closer to my family because I really miss seeing them.  It is always such a great time when we get together.



No comments:

Post a Comment