Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PaPa's Birthday

Sunday was Papa's birthday so that afternoon we went to his house to celebrate with the family.  We had burgers for dinner and there was cake and ice cream for desert. I opted out of the cake and ice cream because I am trying really hard not to cheat and get these stupid pounds off.  


We had fun at the "party."  My niece, Payton, had some fairy and bug tattoos she was giving everyone.  I got a ladybug.  


When we had cleaned out Ryan's room last weekend, we came across his old game-boy and games.  He hasn't played it in several years and when Luther turned it on it was still charged.  How crazy is that?  Ryan decided he was going to give it to my nephew, Garrett.  Boy was that a big hit!  He loved it and couldn't put it down the rest of the afternoon, except for dinner of course.


We visited and watched Fear Factor.  Ryan said I was a girly girl because I wouldn't do the stuff on the show.  I agree because I won't eat moving bugs or dead ones for that matter and I am scared to death of heights.  He will just have to find a braver partner if he ever wants to go on a show like that!


Since it was Sunday, we went home early to relax a bit before bedtime and taking on a new work week.  We watched the new season premier of True Blood and then went to bed.  It was a nice evening!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment