Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

We had a great day today.  This morning Ryan and I gave Luther cologne and and an idock speaker, so he could listen to his music at work.  I called my Dad to wish him a happy Father's Day and they were going to have steak and baked potatoes with my brother Jeff and my nephews.  Not sure if Shane, Heather and the girls were joining them.  I told him Ryan was very very excited about coming to see them next week and I am excited too.


At 4, we went to Clay and Colleen's house to eat with the family and we gave Papa a long sleeve under armor shirt he has been wanting.  We had bbq sandwiches, which were very good.  We watched the end of the race and I got to see Tony finish second to Dale Jr.  I know some of my Dale fan friends were very happy.


We came home and I have been working on getting all the laundry done for our trip.  Ryan and Luther just left to get some ice cream. I elected to be good and pass, plus they get to spend some time alone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment