Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Day of Vacation!

Well...Ryan has been telling me all week long he was going to wake me up at 7 a.m. Friday morning to drive to Plano.  Thursday evening we packed a lot of things in the car and I had to pack my things Friday morning because Luther was in bed and I did not want to stumble around in the dark.  I was up Thursday evening doing all the laundry. I had finished Ryan's, but I had to stay up until 11 to finish mine.

Ha! 7 a.m. came and passed and no sign of Ryan.  I woke up about 8:30 and packed my suitcase.  Then I woke Ryan up so we could finish packing the car and leave.  Ryan, Moose and I were on the road at about 9:45 a.m.  Not too bad for two non-morning people.

We got to Plano after 2 p.m. and unpacked the car and just hung out.  My Aunt Carol is here from California, so it was awesome seeing her.  At 6 p.m. we went to a musical that my neices, Claire and Caroline were in.  It was so cute, a cowboy version of Jonah and the whale and Claire had a solo singing part.  She did a great job!  I got to see Shane and Heather and Heather's parent, Chris and Mike.  It was a fun evening.  When it was over, Aunt Carol treated us to dinner at Five Brother's. Yum!

I still have not seen Jeff or the boys, but the boys will be comiing to stay this evening and I will see Jeff and the whole family again tomorrow because we are having a BBQ at Mom and Dad's for lunch. 

Oh, and Moose is having a nice time, but poor Patches is not liking her dog cousin very much at all. Ha! Moose might get to meet his dog cousing Piper tomorrow at the BBQ! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment