Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change of Taste

It's funny how over the years our tastes change.  I am personally talking about my taste in color.  When Luther and I were first married I just loved Hunter Green.  We decorated everything in hunter green and maroon. Imagine that...maroon.  Well then as the years passed I changed from hunter green to Sage.  Sage seemed to be a more neutral color and went with a lot more things so it opened up more choices.  For the past year I have been obsessed with Tiffany Blue!  My bedroom is black, white and tiffany blue accents.  My bathroom is brown and tiffany blue accents.  I am so obsessed with it I have moved on to tiffany blue pedicures, clothes, shoes, jewelry and even my purse and wallet are tiffany blue.  I wonder what my next favorite color will be?


At least I have learned over the years to make it an accent color in decoration instead of the predominant color so when I fall in love with something else it will be easy to change and not expensive.  Oh and Pinterest.com has been a huge help in that area, making it easy to decorate by creating your own art and decorations.  I am obsessed with that as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment