Saturday, April 28, 2012

Life Style Update

It has been about a month since Luther and I started our diet or more like eating life style change and I am happy to report I have lost 15 pounds!  Luther has lost way more than me, but he's a man....expected! I am so proud of him, his work pants fall down if he doesn't have a belt on them and he has been wearing shirts lately that I have not seen on him in years.  


I have tried to loose weight in the past and have been successful, but it is so much easier having him on board with me. No double cooking, encouragement from each other and sharing and seeing results.  It's still hard, but much easier together!  This time I am saying goodbye to the pounds forever and not letting them come back.  It's too much hard work to do over and over again!


Next on our agenda is to get the garage organized again and get it back to a workout room.  I see lots of wii fit in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment