Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

Since we got back from church really late Saturday night, we all slept in Easter morning.  The Easter bunny left Ryan an Easter bag with candy and 20 Easter eggs filled with 1 dollar each.  He was happy.


While Ryan was still sleeping, Luther mowed the grass and I trimmed the dead leaves from the rose bush.  It was hot outside and I tried to finish as quickly as possible because fire ants kept getting on my feet and biting me. I hate those ants!


When we finished outside, we went in and got cleaned up.  Ryan came downstairs and we gave him his bunny bag.  Then I started some laundry and we watched War Horse.  It was an excellent movie.  It had sad parts in it, but had a happy ending.


After the move, Luther made dinner.  We had hamburger and grilled green beans with onions and yellow squash.  Well, I didn't have squash...yuck.  After dinner, I ran to the grocery store to get groceries for the week.  It was nice because hardly anyone was there.  I was in and out in no time.  After we put the groceries away we watched The Game of Thrones.


It was a relaxing day once we got inside from the yard work and it was nice spending the day together.





No comments:

Post a Comment