Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pedi Bliss!

I haven't had a pedicure in about a year.  For Christmas, Luther got me a gift certificate for a pedicure from my favorite salon, Star Nails.  Since the business Luther used to work for went bankrupt, we have had to cut back on a lot of luxuries and pedicures were a definite luxury and not a need. So his Christmas gift was awesome and yes, I got the gift card at Christmas, but just cashed it in Thursday.  I was waiting for sandal weather. I mean really, why waist a great pedi on close toed shoes, right?


So, I invited my sis-in-law Lindsay to join me Thursday evening after work.  It was such a great time, very relaxing.  We both got the paraffin wax pedicure and it was amazing.  My feet were thanking me to say the least.


Lindsay got hot pink, perfect for spring and I got bright green, with a white and pink flower, also perfect for spring.  At first I was going to get black, with a white flower...so dramatic, but I couldn't find black.  Then I actually picked out tiffany blue...imagine that!  But I ended up having to chose another color because the tiffany blue was a crackle paint and wouldn't work with a flower.  So basically, I did a complete 180 and got bright springy colors.  I am happy with my choice and I love that it is sandal weather, my favorite time of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment