Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fantasy Football

I was so excited Tuesday because our fantasy football league posted our drafts.  I am in a league that does an auto draft, so we do not take turns picking players.  I was extremely happy because I got Aaron Rodgers! I wanted him so bad.  I have been playing in this league for the past 4 or 5 years for fun with some friends who live all over the country.  Last year Luther joined us and this year Lindsay will be playing with us.

I hope with Aaron, I can do really well this year. Last year was not so good for me.  In the past, the highest I finished was second and that was so amazing.  I hope to have another year like that! I get so excited on game day watching the NFL Red Zone.  I also get a little stressed when I have to make my weekly lineup, but I just remind myself, it's just a game and it's just for fun.  But, It sure is nice to end the season with Bragging Rights! Oh, and my team name is Nadda Clue :).

No comments:

Post a Comment