Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ryan's Missing Wallet

When I got home from jury duty yesterday, Ryan was asking me if I had seen his wallet.  I knew I had seen him with it when I gave him his allowance the last time, but other than that I had no clue.  He is very careful about keeping it in the same place and he only takes it on him when we are going somewhere and he is buying something.


We checked the kitchen and living room, both cars and his room.  We even had him bring down all his dirty clothes and Luther and I went through them one by one to see if they were in a pocket somewhere. No such luck! We even called a few places we went in the past week to see if it was turned in. Again, no such luck.


My heart was broken for him because he had saved some allowance money and he has been doing some extra jobs to earn a little cash here and there.  All I can say is it is one of those hard lessons in life and he will just have to learn from it.  


Well, I called our bank and asked about minor checking accounts for Ryan and they have them, so it looks like we will be visiting our bank on Saturday morning and he will get his first bank account!

No comments:

Post a Comment