Monday, August 6, 2012

Tooth Nightmare!

Friday night was a looooong night to say the least.  Ryan's mouth was so sore, he just could not get relief.  He even developed a fever which had me worried.  He was so upset and in pain he asked if he could sleep with me.  I told him to sleep on the couch and then he would be close to my room if he needed anything.  He woke me up several times during the night begging for more pain meds, but there was one time he was too early and I told him I couldn't give him anymore for another hour.  Well, an hour later he woke me up and he asked for Nyquil instead of pain meds.  I gave him some and that finally did the trick an put him to sleep.  We both did not wake up till almost 10:00 the next morning.  When he woke up he had no more pain and no more fever.  His top lip was swollen and his gums above the tooth that hurt had a huge bruise.    He felt much better, but was dizzy, so I got some food in him and he took it easy for the next few hours and was fine after that.  Boy what an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment